Monday, October 3, 2011

My crazy hair, the ABCs, and a boat ride!

So after bath time, my hair gets a little crazy. But at least I am finally getting some more hair!


Our night time routine is that Mommy feeds me and Daddy burps me, and he always sings me the ABCs in front of this poster and then we go around the room saying goodnight to pictures of us and other fun things in my room.

We went out on Grandma Oma's boat a few weekends ago, and it was my second time on the boat. The first time I was just about 4 months, and I slept through the whole thing. This time, I got to enjoy the wind and water. The life vest was a little annoying, though....

driving the boat with Daddy!

My first time playing piano, and it was with Grandma and on her big beautiful piano. I'm spoiled now!

No comments:

Post a Comment