Thursday, October 20, 2011

8 month old superstar!

Ben amazes me more and more every day. At this age, it seems every day Patrick and I discover a new thing he has learned. Yesterday, he let go of my hand and stood alone and balanced for FIVE seconds - yes, I counted, with the 'one thousands' in between. And now he recognizes so many words. He knows "kisses", "high fives", "jump", the "ABC's", the Itsy Bitsy SPider, and many more. When we do our nighttime routine, he looks ahead to the next stop when we say goodnight to pictures around the room. And he remembers where to touch things at book he really likes with fun textures.

Now, the standing in the crib has been more of an adventure. He is having a harder time falling asleep because all he does is stand on one side, fall down, crawl to other side, stand up, and so on and so forth. So this has been a learning curve for all of us!!


But honestly, every night Patrick and I realize that we have been so blessed to have this amazing, smart, strong, and happy child.
We head out to Idaho tonight the Iowa Schreiner clan and Grandpa Scott to visit the Idaho Schreiner clan. I guarantee my next post will have some adventures to report!!
Love to all, and enjoy these pictures of my sweet little guy. :)






he loves riding his horsey and hearing us imitate animal noises, especially horses and monkeys!

this was the first time he stood in his crib - look how proud he is of himself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment