Monday, October 3, 2011

My bunkie

I am the luckiest Mom ever to have such an amazing little boy, who is growing up in the most astounding and magnificent way! Yesterday, I had just put him down for a nap, and when I looked at the monitor, he was SITTING UP in his crib! He hasn't mastered that on the floor yet, so for him to just sit up was amazing! Now, about seven second later he fell and hit his head, but still ---- he is amazing! His poor face is all beat up from the falls he has been taken, but he is still as happy as can be, always with a smile.

Today, we realized he can drink from a sippy cup all by himself. No big feat? I don't know, we've only introduced it to him a handful of times. Now I can put it in front of him, he grabs both handles, and puts it upside down to drink from! I am amazed at him!

Now, the biggest excitement for my little guy is his mobility. For one week and a few days, Ben has been
CRUISING around our little house. He follows us into the bathroom; he can't sit still! And most recently, he pushes himself into standing position (see second picture down). What a guy! He will be standing in no time.


As for teeth, Ben has 4, going on 5 or 6. 2 just popped through and another 2 are coming. But this doesn't make my little grasshopper crabby --- he just keeps on giggling.

Benjamin Leo Marso. My big boy. My greatest joy. My favorite moments. My lasting memories. My bunkie. I love you!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment