Monday, October 3, 2011

Meeting new and old friends!

My newest cousin, Eden Lynn, was born on August 9th. She is so beautiful, and I was so glad to get to meet her soon after!
All three of us = hands full! And LOTS of fun!

I had the most fun hanging out with my cousin Owen


Over Labor Day, we all went to my Great Aunt Linda's, and I was the CENTER of attention. I was moving around, sitting up, enjoying Mommy's singing... it was so fun.

This new friend? My buddy, the tractor.

cuddling with my Auntie Linda

celebrating Grandma and Grandpa Marso's anniversary. Look at them with all us grandkids!


my first time playing with my buddy, Elijah Oman! We had LOADS of fun. We walked around the lake, Elijah shared his toys with me.... i can't wait to spend more time with him!


And my (third?) cousin, Sarah Cloud! We hung out with her at the Mall of America and we are going to see her when we fly out to Memphis over Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment