Sunday, July 21, 2013

Welcome, William Scott Marso!!



Our beautiful baby boy, William, was born into the world last Thursday, July 11th, at 8:54 pm.  He weighed in big at 8 lbs 10 oz, and was 23 inches long!  We got to the hospital at 1:30, and things finally wrapped up 7 hours later, vacuum and all.  I was told that if I have another baby, I have to be induced at 39 wks because I have a narrow pelvis and my Marso babies have big heads (Thanks, Daddy).   William couldn't fit face down, so he was face up coming out.  Luckily, no distress upon delivery and William was perfect.  In fact, the minute he came out, they put him on my chest and he strained his little neck and looked up at me, wide awake and alert.  And then.... he peed all over me.  It was perfect!

Pictures:

The morning of, last pictures of us just hours before heading in to the hospital.  I started having contractions at 4am, so I labored at home for about 9 1/2 hours before heading in.



First moments with William.  Such a dear baby!



First Bath!!  He was a trooper, and then found his thumb to self-sooth.




Ben was amazing in his first visit to meet William.  He was a little nervous about coming in, probably not knowing what to expect, but the minute he saw me, he came over to give me a huge hug.  He kept saying, Baby.... and just wanted to look at his little brother.  He was so gentle and loving -- I couldn't be any more proud!

Our first family picture!!





Ben brought me the flowers below, and he was SO proud of them.  I absolutely loved them, and the effort and smiles that came with them!



My boys :)



From the beginning, William has been VERY alert.  His eyes are big and beautiful!


.... and quick to fall asleep!


Our final moments before leaving the hospital.  We brought Ben with us home from the hospital, so he could be a part of welcoming William into his home!


We are so in love with both our boys.  So BLESSED!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment