Tuesday, July 2, 2013

First to Last Day of School Pictures

Ben just finished recently his last day with Teacher Mollie and Teacher Jennifer in the young toddler room at the JCC, and he has now started the older toddler room with new teachers.  I consider it like a graduation, and I am so proud of all the accomplishments he has made throughout this past year.  He is so much more comfortable with transition, and he likes art projects and playing side by side with other kids (when he is comfortable!).  He has gone through potty training, forming full sentences, and feeling comfortable enough to sing at the top of his lungs in his classroom!  (Take Me Out To The Ballgame, of course)

And just to show how much my little guys has grown, check out these pictures!!

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, SEPT 5, 2012



LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, JUNE 10, 2013


My precious little Ben is growing up SO FAST!!  I'm so lucky to have such an amazing son!

No comments:

Post a Comment