Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Baby William - pictures of Mommy

Sadly, I didn't take as many pregnant pictures this time around as I did with Ben, mostly I think because  I have felt SO huge.  And Patrick doesn't use the camera all that much :), it is usually me taking the pictures!  So here are some that I have, with big pauses in between.  But Patrick took some nice ones of me tonight, so those are on the bottom --- I am so big!!!! 

And to Baby William ---- we can't WAIT to meet you.  Your big brother sings to you all the time, brings you toys and stuffed animals, and even his milk sippy sometimes.  It is SOOO dear, and he gives you hugs more than me, and says 'baaaaby'.   We are all in awe that we will have another little baby in our lives, and feel so fortunate that we are making our family complete with you.  Come ANY DAY!  WE LOVE YOU!

Dec 30, 2012


March 16, 2013




March 9, 2013



March 20, 2013


April 21, 2013




June 19, 2013


July 2, 2013
ALMOST THERE!






1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful!! even though you may feel big...still look great!!! We can't wait to meet William too!! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete