Wednesday, March 23, 2011

5 Weeks Old!

Hi guys! I am 5 weeks old as of Tuesday, March 22. Above is a picture of me with my best buddy, Harry the Hippo. My cousins Katherine and Wesley always took a picture with the same stuffed animal to show how much they grew, so I will just copy them a little! I listen to Harry's noise machine every night before I go to sleep and in the middle of the night when I wake up. It is so comforting. Thanks for the Hippo, Grandma Vicki! I am getting so long - I don't think I'll fit in my basinnet too much longer. Also, I don't think I've told you about my poop trains. I don't have small poos often during the day, I just like to let it all out in one big session. Mom or Dad start changing me, and I just keep on and keep on going, making them use SO many wipes and sometimes a few diapers - for like 5 minutes. It is so funny! Also, I had my first laugh! It was in my sleep, but Mommy and Daddy thought it was the greatest! I'm balding a little on top, but I think that hair will come back -- how else will I impress the ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment