Thursday, March 10, 2011

Great Grandma Bernie, the Packers, and the Zoo!

I was so lucky that my Great Grandma Bernie came to visit me this last weekend! She held me for a long time, and we all went out to dinner together. She even bought me diapers, and with the way I am going through those things, I really needed them! I love you, Great Grandma Bernie!


As many of you may know, I was born VERY soon after the Packers won the Super Bowl. And since Mommy loves the Packers, Daddy made a bet early on that if they won the Super Bowl I could wear Packers garb. Below is my adorable Packers outfit. I also have a 12 month Rodgers jersey that I can't WAIT to wear next year during the season. Go Pack! :)




My Mom and Aunt Kim both got season passes to the Minnesota Zoo so we could go walk around and see the animals. Peri loved the ducks, the monkeys, and this neat waterfall.... and I pretty much slept through the whole thing. But I still loved hearing the noises and enjoyed my few moments of alertness! I can't wait to go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment