Friday, March 11, 2011

3 Weeks Old!

I am 3 weeks old and doing great! I eat all the time - as evident by my weight gain this week. On Monday, I weighed in at 8 lbs 15.9 oz... an 8.8 oz gain from the last 7 days. They say I should gain about an ounce a day, so I am covering that easily! Mom and Dad think I am getting heavier :). Other than that, I am having a great time! I am recognizing more things that I see, and I LOVE music. I'm not sleeping as great, and getting up after about 4 hours, but we're working on it. I still can roll to my side occasionally by throwing my legs up and around, and my neck muscles are getting really strong. I can hold my head up for a while and look at Mommy and Daddy's faces when they are holding me. Well, my 1 month is coming up! I'm growing up so fast.





No comments:

Post a Comment