Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm very strong!

The weeks are passing and I am getting much bigger and much stronger! I am 8 weeks old, and I have my 2 month appointment tomorrow, so I will get back to you with where I am measuring in at. I am over 11 pounds already, and I can hold my head up and stand up with some suport from mom and dad --- just a little wobbly! We got out the Bumbo, and I love to sit in it and watch the mobile in my crib - it is like my own little baby movie theater!



Super stylin' outfit that I wore to church. Thinkin' about hitting up the golf couse next.

Look at tall Benjamin! I got officially 'marked' at Grandma and Grandpa Marso's house on their wall. Daddy has his height markings on the same wall, and so does cousin Elli!


Just had to throw in a pic of my new super awesome hat that Daddy bought me. I wore it to the zoo the other day and I fit right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment