Sunday, February 13, 2011

TWO DAYS OVERDUE..

As you can imagine, it is much harder now to be past my due date, and know the little guy still hasn't arrived! Both Patrick and I are anxiously awaiting his arrival, but we know that he is just chilling, taking his dear sweet time! Today, we went out for puppy dog tails (an amazing cinnamon roll treat), took a walk around Lake Calhoun, and later on a longer walk down Grand Ave. At this point, nothing is working! My Dad, during our dinner out last night, told us he thinks Feb 14th is the day, so we will see. We can't go through his room any more, or rearrange his clothing again --- so we just wait!
Here is a picture of me and the little guy at 40 weeks, 2 days. (February 13, 2011)

Mom took me out for a pedicure and a manicure the day after the due date. It was so lovely! (Thanks for the great idea, Jenny!)

Kelli Huberty had her baby shower on Feb 13, and though I didn't originally think I be around to attend, I was happy to be there! We had such a great time. Below is a picture of the 3 pregnant women, in order of closest due date: me, Kelli, and Jennifer Marso. (boy, girl, boy!) So fun!

Here is the adorable little onesie jersey that I was able to buy for little baby Marso (along with Mommy's jersey), and it is 12 months size, so he can wear it during the season next year! (providing we have a season!)

Hopefully our next post will come from the hospital!!

No comments:

Post a Comment