Wednesday, February 23, 2011

1 week old!

Hi again! Yesterday, I turned 1 week old! It was a very exciting day for all of us, and I was so happy Daddy got to stay home with me again. We went to our first pediatrician visit, and the doctor said if Mommy and Daddy hadn't told him about all the obstacles I had at birth, he wouldn't have been able to tell! I am as healthy and happy as I can be! And I eat ALL the time, except for at night, when I store up lots of food from 6-11pm, and then sleep for 4-6 hours at a time - my parents love it. And as far as my percentages, I am in the 50th% for both weight and height, and the 75% for head size. Not bad! Mom and Dad think I am perfect, and they tell me they love me ALL the time.
Below are pictures of visitors I've had. It's been so much fun getting to know everyone! And after that, tons of pictures of me - my Mommy couldn't decide which ones to put on, so she put on a ton!
This is Uncle Jon and Cousin Owen - Owen and I are going to have so much fun together!

Aunt Jenny and my newest cousin in her belly - 15 weeks!

Uncle Steve, Aunt Jennifer, Cousin Elli, and my other younger cousin in Jennifer's belly - due in April!!

Brad and Lyndsy - they are crazy fun!

Grandma has stayed with us a few days, and I love our cuddle time!
My Auntie Kim and my good friend Peri - I wasn't too happy here, but after I ate, we all had a blast. And Uncle Paul is below this picture....


My next door neighbors, the Rogers family, came to visit and brought yummy dinner. I'm really hoping for future babysitters and playmates! :)
Grandma and Grandpa were finally well enough to visit us! It was so wonderful to meet them- I know they love me so much, and I love them too!

Here are all the pictures Mom and Dad took of me! Enjoy! :)





Can you tell I was getting frustrated with the photo shoot? I flipped the camera "the bird" :)













My first bath at home! I didn't love it --- but it wasn't so bad to get wrapped up tight after!

M0mmy, Daddy and me!

1 comment: