Sunday, December 19, 2010

Well, here are some awesome pictures of me and the baby! You can see how he is growing! And I don't know how to make the sideways pictures turn around yet, so apologies!

Grandma with me and baby ---thanksgiving 2010!



Condo shopping with mom after she broke her ankle. We were such a riot, with a pregnant lady and a wheelchair. Made it just a little hard to get around!

I am knitting a blanket for my little guy - and the dogs love to hang out with me while I knit.

Proud Papa!!!



Baby Marso with his FAVORITE cousins!!!



The day after we found out he was a boy - we wanted to document it!


We love snuggling up together in the snuggie.

Mom - think she is trying to mimic the baby



My little belly - he 'popped' really fast after that!


No comments:

Post a Comment