Tuesday, December 21, 2010

32 weeks and counting...
I just had his 32 week apointment on Monday and everything is going great. He continues to have a good strong heartbeat, ranging between 150 and 165. I feel him kick and move around all the time. He gets especially active when he hears his mommy and daddy singing to him. My favorites to sing to him: Somewhere Out There and Close to You. Daddy's favorites? Hey Jude, Let it Be, or other Beatles tunes. Little Marso loves hearing his parents' bad singing voices! :)



One of my favorite parts about this pregnancy is seeing how the dogs relate to the baby already. They LOVE to sniff my belly... it is as if they know our new baby lives inside there and they can't wait to meet him. Here are some pictures of Greta, me and baby.



Although I feel very sloooow.... everything else is progessing great! We are looking forward to celebrating Christmas with our families --- Happy Holidays to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog Annie! So cute... you even figured out how to do a different background! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete