Monday, February 6, 2012

Christmas Part 4 - Our FAMILY Christmas!

We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with just the 3 of us, and it was so delightful. We took a bath (for the first time without a baby bath!) on Christmas Eve, and I had so much fun. Santa's elves brought us some Christmas pajamas that we all wore, and Daddy and mine MATCHED! Mommy thought we looked so handsome together. And on Christmas morning, SANTA CAME!!! He brought me a sled, among some other things. There was no snow on the ground, so we just did some sledding around the living room, and I loved it!
I think Daddy is still half asleep in the picture below
My first big boy bath at home!
A night time bottle on Christmas Eve

A THAT'S NOT MY REINDEER book! I loved it!!

Just walking around, 5 or 6 steps at a time


WHOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

It was over 40 degrees on Christmas Day, and Daddy and I gave the dogs their stockings stuff from Santa .... in our bare feet..... outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment