Saturday, December 3, 2011

Trip to Idaho in late October!

Whew! After a LONG day of traveling with Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Jon, Aunt Jenny, Grandpa, and Owen and Eden, we finally made it to Bonner's Ferry Idaho! We didn't arrive at Uncle Matt and Aunt Mel's house until 2 am their time (4am our time), so we all had a big adjustment the next day. But we had SOOOO much fun playing with Katherine and Wesley, and the rest of the crew. In fact, so much fun that the pictures Mommy took were mostly of us kids - she didn't get the adults ever in the pictures! But you'll see from below that 4 days with the whole family was the BEST EVER, and I loved how much my older cousins took care of me.

Owen sat behind me on the plane, and all the adults expended a lot of energy entertaining us. Eden just slept most of the time :)
After staying up much of the night, I was having a tough time staying asleep so finally Mommy and I just cuddled in bed and slept together for the rest of the night. We haven't done that for many many months, and although it happened because I wasn't feeling great, I think Mommy secretly loved it.
This was the closest pic we got with Uncle Jon.... you can see his leg!
Grandma Oma got us these fun Halloween shirts

BATH TIME!!!!
Wesley and I spent this morning playing
Eden smiling at Daddy and me!
Katherine and Mommy went horseback riding through the mountains and saw elk!! Mommy was so happy that she got to share that with Katherine. (this picture not only shows their boots, but also SILLY Grandpa in the background....)
Wesley and I had a special bond....
kisses
and hugs
and sharing and play time.
Grandpa and BEAUTIFUL Eden!
Owen loved being outside with the dog, but when he was inside, we played a lot side by side!
Getting ready for the ultimate rivalry ---
PACKERS VS VIKINGS !!!
The house was split .... (Grandpa, Mommy and I represented the Green and Gold, and the rest wore purple)
Our Happy Family!
And the Packers won!!
Finally, Grandpa with all his boys :)
We all had so much fun together. Katherine is the best big cousin ever - she helps take care of all of us and loves holding the babies. Wesley is a lover - he cuddles and soothes. Owen is full of energy, and wants to be on the run all the time! Eden is so sweet and gentle, just happy as can me. And me? I just enjoy all the chaos and noise, taking everything and everyone in. I think we are all lucky to have such an amazing family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment