Tuesday, August 16, 2011

6 Months Old!




Hi all! It's been awhile, and there is a LOT going on! First of all, I went to my 6 month appointment and I am still growing! I weighed 19 lbs 8 oz, in the 80%, and was in the 75% for height and the 90-95th% for head size!! I have these adorable cheeks and big tonka thighs. What else is new? I have started eating more foods - squash, peas, sweet potatoes... i've tried pears and apples, but I don't really like them. i now have TWO teeth. I get up on all 4s, and am just STARTING to figure out how to put a knee in front of the other. I can army scoot across the floor, forward, which is a huge new thing for me! I sleep through the night --- about 12 hours ---and I am napping SO much better. I can sit up by myself. I love to jump on everything (with support!). I laugh a lot, and my parents LOVE ME SO MUCH!!!




GOING BACKWARDS ------ 4 MONTHS



Mommy with my little cousin, Griffin!

My friend, Emma, holding me at SPA's graduation. She's going to babysit me someday!!



With Grandma Oma at a music festival by her new St. Paul condo



When i just started to sit up at 4 1/2 months.






When i first found BOTH my feet (4 1/2 months)




future soccer champ!



reading with Grandpa



Check out the t-shirt Granpa is wearing! Look familiar?



Playing with Grandma and my best friend, Jolly the Giraffe



fun in the activity chair --- 5 Months!!












When I first started sleeping on my belly at 5 months. Mom didn't want to wake me, so she took a picture of the monitor :)



Grandma's 70th birthday party. Let's play "Where's Ben?"



Mommy and Baby Chloe!!!! (Auntie Kim's little girl)



Getting Bigger!



i am sucking on my thumb more and more



6 Months!









One of Mommy's favorite pictures - of her two favorite guys.



Love to all!!! -Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment