Wednesday, May 18, 2011

3 MONTHS OLD! Looking back on Benjamin's last month...



From Mom: "It is so hard to believe my little baby is already 3 months old. He is such an amazement to Patrick and me. He is so expressive now, and is exploring so many more things. One day, I watched him have a conversation with the ceiling - he laughed and talked to the ceiling for so long :). He has discovered his hands --- he loves to hold them together and looks at them a little cross-eyed. So adorable. And he really studies things - it is amazing. He loves to bat at toys and is starting to grab toys and flail them around. Benjamin is SO strong - the pediatician yesterday said he is surprisingly strong. And growing - he weighs 14 lbs already!

Because I am back at work as of last week, Benjamin is now enjoying daycare 3 days a week and time with Grandma and Grandpa Marso 2 days a week. He loves both so much, but I really LOVE to have him back with me every night.

Enjoy some pictures of him from the last month! See how he has grown!


Benjamin, you are the most fabulous thing in my life, and I love you SO MUCH!"


May 15, 2011


tummy time at 3 months...





















THis was taken after Benjamin's 2 month shots. He was such a trooper -- he SCREAMED for about 2 minutes, and then was happy again. But this face.... such a sad little guy!








tummy time at 2 months....




April 15, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment